- November 19, 2016 Ted Palmer with a picture-packed presentation on the history of the NY State Police.
- October 8, 2016 Debby Nadolski & Bonnie Griffin with the History of Cortland Regional Medical Center
- September 24, 2016 “Major” Wayne Waite gave and awesome Living History Presentation on Civil War Medicine. He showed and discussed medical instruments, procedures, medicines and gave some facts on the leading causes of death to soldiers in the Civil War.
- April 23, 2016 Nancy Snedeker as Eleanor Roosevelt in a Living History special! Following the segment as Eleanor, Nancy also spoke about her years working at Hyde Park in the FDR Presidential Library and Museum.
- April 9, 2016 Historian and author, David Clutz, provided background on the 76th and 137th Civil War Regiments and the vital role both units play at Gettysburg. Look for his books under the pen name, David Cleutz. His books include: War & Redemption; 137th NY – Fields of Fame & Glory; In Their Own Words – Col. David Ireland and the 137th NY; and Rebels in the Front Yard – Liberty at Gettysburg.
- March 26, 2016 Michael Woodford, of Woodford Brothers, discussed Barn Restoration Projects with dozens of before and after pictures.
- Feb 27, 2016 Jeff Ludwig, William Seward Museum Director of Education, spoke on the Seward family, the Politics of Anti-slavery & the Underground Railroad in CNY. See picture on left
- Feb 13, 2016 Lincoln Day; Martin Sweeney, Town of Homer Historian and author of “Lincoln’s Gift from Homer”, spoke on Homer’s links to our 16th President – Eli DeVoe, William O. Stoddard and Francis B. Carpenter.
- Jan 9, 2016 Karina Murphy, Museum Coordinator for the 1890 House spoke on the Wickwire family, their home and business
- Oct 24, 2015 Gene Endres spoke about Cortland County railroads and how they were an impetus to growth and change.
- Oct 10, 2015 Dr Joe Brownell discussed “A Brief History of the Gillette Murder Case (1906)”
Picture to the right is Dr Brownell signing a copy of his book for Kim Walsh. Photo courtesy of Doreen Bates
- Sep 26, 2015 Gary Emerson speaking on “The Elmira Civil War Prison Camp”
- September 18, 2015 Ezra Cornell (aka Gerald Rehkugler), in conjunction with the Tractor Pull
- April 18, 2015 Smith Corona; Presenter – Greg Smiley
- April 4, 2015 The Declaration of Independence: The Rest of the Story; Presenters – Bud & Chip Jermy
- March 21, 2015 Homer Braves Baseball; Presenter – Tony Kissel
- March 7, 2015 The 16th New York Independent Battery, a hands-on display; Presenter – Doug Deuel
- February 21, 2015 A Voice from the Civil War; Presenter – Eileen Patch
- February 7, 2015 Levi Chase, The Great American Pilot; Presenters – Patrick Snyder & Bill Chase
- January 24, 2015 From Cortland to Petersburg: The 76th New York in the Civil War; Presenter – Michael F. Brown 76th New York State Volunteers
- November 8, 2014 Underground Railroad; Presenter – Diane Ames
- October 18, 2014 Civil War Artillery; Presenter – Paul Andree
- September 20, 2014 Erza Cornell, featuring Gerald Rehkugler
- April 12, 2014 Meet & Greet w Abraham Lincoln, featuring Fred Antil
- March 8, 2014 The Battle of Gettysburg; Presenter Michael F Brown
- February 8, 2014 Martin Luther King’s “I have a dream speech”; Presenter – Samuel L. Kelley
February 8, 2013 Lincoln through the Eyes of his Assistant Personal Secretary; Presenter – Martin A. Sweeney