Cowboy Day 2015
We hope you had a chance to join us for Cowboy Day 2015 and if so, you had a great time! It was a learning experience for the Homeville Board, who were also the planning committee, but we were very appreciative of all the re-enactors & entertainers who gave freely of their time & talents.
<= Big Red w Dee; Photo courtesy Jeremy George
We were pleased to host:
- The Ghost Ryders (Kevin & Dee Rung) w their History Horses – “Rebel Yell” & “Big Red” and supported by many of their friends from “Shadows of the Old West”
- Doug Corey & his Circle C Chuck Wagon
- Bronco Bob, Cowboy Singing
- Joel Riehlman from Riverside Oros Dairy with 2 calves
- The Line Dancing Group from Penny’s One Cent Saloon
Above: Doug Corey & Circle C Chuck Wagon; Photo courtesy Mary Dylan
Meanwhile, back at the ranch…I’m not sure if this crew was planning a cattle drive or to rob a bank!
<= Photo courtesy Jeremy George